Woodbridge High School Grad Night is a cherished tradition where students are invited to an all-night supervised party held on campus to celebrate their graduation in a safe, alcohol- and drug-free environment. This year's celebration taking place on Thursday, June 6th, will be filled with fun, games, rides, food, raffle prizes and more!!!
WHS Grad Night Committee is collecting items for raffle prizes. And, WE NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE!
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in one of the following ways:
(1) Donate prizes:
· Gift cards (restaurants, Target, gas cards, nail/hair salon, iTunes, Best Buy, etc.)
· Sports/Movie/Concert tickets
· Theme park tickets (Disneyland, Universal, etc.)
· Skateboards, Tennis rackets, Surfboards, Bicycle
· Clothing, Jewelry, Footwear, Accessories
· Dorm or car essentials, iPods, game systems, electronic items
· Anything of use to a teenager is appreciated!
(2) Create a prize basket: Get together with friends and create a themed package (valued from $50-$200)
· College essentials, Spa/Cosmetics, Dorm Appliances, Beach Fun... anything a Senior would like.
(3) Make a tax-deductible monetary contribution: Any size donation is appreciated. (Tax ID # 33-0278903.) Please make any checks payable to: WHS GRAD NIGHT 2019
All donations will be gratefully acknowledged through signage at Grad Night, on our website and social media. Prize Donations Due: Sunday, May 19th.
Please complete the form below and include it with your donation clearly marked “2019 Grad Night – Prizes”. Prizes may be dropped off at the WHS front desk, mailed to WHS, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help collecting your donation.
WOODBRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL - 2 Meadowbrook, Irvine, CA 92604. ATTN: WHS GRAD NIGHT 2019-PRIZES
Thank you for your support and making this a fun night our seniors will never forget. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
With sincere appreciation from the Prize Committee
Please include the following information with your payment: Name
Value of Services/Goods/Money Donated (US$)